Park Jinyoung: Take Notes Gentlemen (or Ladies)

12.02.2016

I know what half of you are thinking... "Now, she's writing about them too!?" Yes, I am but within good reason. GOT7 are not only known for their incredible talent and charming looks *swoons* but also, for their peachy-keen fashion sense. I knew Park Jinyoung was my Oppa when I saw him perform "If I Do" in an all red suit (and that one time he wore a turtleneck, omg *swoons again*). Now I know, their stylist put them all in the same get up but it made me curious on how they dressed themselves. Ever since, I have been trying to channel my inner Actor Park. Read more to see how I created an inspired look on my polyvore.  


Got7 Inspired





I do not look too hot in a blazer so I opted to use a varsity pullover sweater which I have seen him wear before.

Instead of my usual turtleneck, I wanted to dress it up a little by wearing a long button down underneath the sweater (without tucking it in). The button down retails for $285 BUT you can definitely buy it at F21 because I saw one at the NYC F21 the other day, if I'm not mistaken.

If we want to pull this tom boy look all together we're going to obviously throw some Boyfriend jeans on (I wish Jinyoung was my boyfriend but a girl can only wish, or dress like him). These specific jeans go for $100 at Nordstrom, which, is not that bad considering that good jeans are an investment. Go ahead and cuff those babies; show off those sexy ankles.

SHOES SHOES SHOES! Now you can throw on some strappy heels with this look but would Actor Park wear strappy heels? I think not, but I also would not judge him. I found a similar style of shoe to the one's he is wearing in the photo: Dr. Marten's and they only go for about $105.



Last but not least, accessories. I recently bought a carry-on from Henri Bendel's and it goes for $498 but you can probably find something for less. You will be seeing this bag often on my blog so do not get bored just yet. I love the pop of color, I originally wanted the icy gray one but they do not sell them anymore. For sunglasses, I used one's I currently own which are the Prada's shown above. I got mine on sale at Macy's for $125. Then, there are the headphones. For some reason, these are an accessory within themselves since I always see the boys having them plugged into their ears.

and now.... Jinyoung in turtlenecks....


LET US ALL SWOON TOGETHER!

If you guys like this Polyvore thing I have got going on, please, let me know. It is so much easier for me considering I do not have to have a photographer shoot me whenever I want. However, I will still be doing regular OOTD or Inspirations.

Find me on Polyvore: HighBrowDaily

No comments :

Post a Comment