Running Late to Your Accounting Midterm?

3.01.2016



Guilty as charged. That's me. The girl who wakes up too late to put on a lick of mascara. 

HOWEVER, Pink Blush blessed me with this tunic that I just throw on over, put a vest on, grab some sneakers, and go.
Funny story: When I first got this dress I did not realize that it was for women in maternity, I just simply fell in love.

Pink Blush Boutique is this super chic online boutique that now offers non-maternity women wear. What I noticed about this brand is that it really strays away from the conservative look when it comes to women. All the clothes are well fitted and very flirty. All their pieces are incredibly affordable (there's a sale going on today, 25% off sitewide with the code: SpringIsHere).

I decided to go for a laid-back street style. Mind you I am a college student at Montclair State so I need to be able to run around, so I opted for low white sneakers to contrast the black tights. I also wanted to make the tunic look tom-boyish. Any other day I would pair this tunic with these cute booties from PinkBlush:

Maybe next week during spring break I can show you how I can play up this look. Stay tuned.

Credits:
Faux Suede Tunic- Pink Blush Boutique $36 
http://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/p-18842-light-blue-faux-suede-button-front-maternity-tunicdress.aspx?DepartmentID=2

And if you wanted the link to the booties here ya go:
http://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/p-17532-ivory-faux-seude-zip-side-ankle-boot.aspx?DepartmentID=1



No comments :

Post a Comment